PARTNER & CUSTOMER UPDATE ON CORONAVIRUS COVID-19
First of all, we hope that all of you and your families are well and staying safe.
Global concerns surrounding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) are escalating and this is having a huge impact on organisations. Metsi is no exception, however, we want to put your mind at ease in relation to the following business matters and the actions we are taking.
During these extraordinary times, we must fulfill our obligations to protect our staff, customers, partners and do everything in our power to support global efforts in slowing the spread of this coronavirus.
We understand the importance our services have in supporting your daily business activities and wish to communicate to you our plans to continue to provide this support in the coming weeks.
New measures being implemented:
- Our offices in UK and USA will close to staff and visitors as of 16th March 2020 until further notice. Instead, Metsi is fully operational as a remote-work-enabled environment. Our teams are using online meeting technology, business messaging, and other electronic communications mediums to stay in contact with you while also remaining diligent in protecting our families and communities;
- We have restricted all non-essential business travel until further notice
We respectfully ask that you follow Public Health England guidelines whilst visiting our sites to prevent people from catching and spreading COVID-19.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water and use alcohol-based sanitisers.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve when you cough or sneeze.
- Do not sneeze into your hands.
- Dispose of tissues straight away and wash your hands with soap and water.
- Avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
If you have any essential on-site presence requirements, please let us know. In the meantime, please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions.
We will keep you informed of any changes as the situation develops, or if necessary due to changes in government policy/advice.
Take care, and our prayers are with you all.