FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Metsi Technologies partners with Spectro Cloud to help customers accelerate and simplify their containerisation and Kubernetes journey.
London, United Kingdom, Metsi joins Spectro Cloud’s Partner Program which will see the company offer Spectro Cloud’s next-gen Kubernetes management platform, Palette. Together they will help enterprises adopt Kubernetes with confidence: in production, at scale, and in the most challenging environments like edge and bare metal.
Tenry Fu, Spectro Cloud’s CEO says, “Kubernetes has so much potential, but enterprise DevOps and Ops teams find it deeply challenging to manage at scale and in real-world production environments. That’s where Palette is uniquely equipped to help. We’re delighted to partner with Metsi, with their deep experience and agile approach to helping companies get the best from innovative, cutting-edge technologies and embrace cloud native practices.”
Palette’s key capabilities include:
- Always-on unified declarative management for any cluster, beyond just the Kubernetes infrastructure, to include the operating system, applications and add-on services, with 2-minute reconciliation loops and self-healing.
- Support for any Kubernetes environment and distribution, operating system and combination of open source integrations for any location.
- Pre-validated, pre-tested packs across every Kubernetes stack to ensure compatibility, enabling support of multiple development teams and application projects with zero configuration drift risk.
- End-to-end automated operations from day 0 to day 2 tasks for each cluster, such as granular RBAC, self-healing and cost optimisation.
- The ability to scale to thousands of clusters with no performance degradation, due to a next-gen architecture and decentralised policy enforcement.
- An industry-unique approach for bare metal data centres and edge locations leveraging Palette’s Real Metal feature set, which allows IT teams to easily deploy and manage any cluster’s full stack with a cloud-like experience based on a low-touch, plug-and-play setup.
Ghufran Shah, Metsi’s Global CIO says, “Enterprises are seeing many challenges in their legacy application infrastructures, and are approaching a wave of transformation to take them into a next generation architecture. Our customer promise is to innovate by delivering integrated and secure solutions which provide a seamless blend of on-prem and multi-cloud environments resulting in smarter, policy and data-driven business decisions.
With Spectro Cloud’s award-winning Palette platform, we can help ops teams consistently manage the full lifecycle of both the infrastructure, as well as the application services of all their Kubernetes clusters with unprecedented scale due to its unique architecture and design, with mature enterprise-grade security and cost controls to suit the needs of production workloads at scale. Importantly, Palette supports not only K8s in public clouds and conventional data center environments, but in challenging edge and bare metal use cases where other platforms struggle. Spectro Cloud’s Palette will help our customers take away all the hassle of Kubernetes lifecycle management, making the complex… simple.”
About Metsi Technologies
Metsi accelerates digital transformation for the IT enterprise through continuous digital innovation, digital applications, hybrid multicloud adoption, microservices, and Anything-as-a-Service. We create the secure IT flexibility that meets business demand. Metsi enables customers to accelerate their journey to digital maturity by aligning to their IT and business goals. Our expert teams build intelligent solutions based on data-driven insights, to provide outcomes that drive business agility and service innovation
About Spectro Cloud
Spectro Cloud provides a complete and integrated platform that enables organisations to easily manage the full lifecycle of any combination of new or existing, simple or complex, small or large Kubernetes environments, whether in data centres or clouds. With a unique approach to managing multiple clusters, Spectro Cloud gives IT teams complete control, visibility and production-scale efficiencies to provide developers highly-curated Kubernetes stacks and tools based on their specific needs, complete with granular governance and enterprise-grade security. For more information, visit https://www.spectrocloud.com or follow @spectrocloudinc.
Twitter : https://twitter.com/MetsiTech / @MetsiTech
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/metsi-technologies / @Metsi-Technologies
Issued by Auxo Digital on behalf of Metsi Technologies.
For More Information or Press Enquiries Contact: